Anesthesiology Billing Services-Anesthesia Billing Services Florida
The financial strength of your anesthesiology practice is directly correlated to timely billing and account reimbursement. We have over 20 years experience providing anesthesiology billing services. Hiring a quality firm to administer your anesthesia billing services is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make regarding the business aspect of medicine.Why leave this critically important task in the hands of an amateur? Medi-Bill Inc, with its competent and professional staff will give you the financial peace of mind you deserve. Please visit our homepage to obtain additional information regarding our services, ownership, references and other pertinent information regarding our anesthesia billing services. Anesthesiology Billing Services-Anesthesia Billing Services Florida.
Critical Issues Facing Anesthesiologists
As we move headlong into Obama Care, we are seeing an alarming trend due to the fact that health insurance is getting MORE and not LESS expensive! The high cost of health insurance is causing many families to raise deductibles upwards of $10,000.
This alarming trend places many of our anesthesiology practices in a vulnerable position. We are finding increasingly that surgeons. ASC’s and hospitals are collecting deductibles upfront leaving anesthesiologists and other ancillary providers holding the bag. Seventy-five percent of collection accounts for one of our anesthesiology practices are directly attributed to this deductible dilemma.
It is my personal belief that this trend will continue and probably get worse as Obama Care unfolds.
Depending of course on hospital politics and environments, anesthesiologists need to become more aware and diligent regarding deductible issues. Anesthesiologists need to become proactive and collect deductibles prior to or at the time of surgery, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, and not be placed into a position where they have to try to collect deductibles after the fact! The probability that you will be paid for your extremely valuable services diminishes greatly after the fact for obvious reasons.
Technically and legally, patients are required to satisfy their deductibles prior to or at the time of surgery. This is the reason why insurance companies employ deductibles and co-pays in the first place. Insurance companies did not invent deductibles to “smack” some healthcare providers and not others.
1. Medi-Bill, Inc. aggressively pursues accounts that have been “applied to deductible.”
2. Ask you’re billing company or office staff to provide a full accounting of how many cases are being lost and sent to collections regarding deductibles.
3. If non-collectible accounts are prevalent due to deductible issues advise hospital administration you are aware of the problem and ask for assistance.
4. It may serve as an excellent “wake-up call” to let EVERYONE understand your practice is going to become extremely proactive and employ verification of benefits and/or other technology if necessary in order to ensure that you also get paid for your extremely valuable anesthesiology services.
5. Medi-Bill, Inc. can help your anesthesiology practice remedy the above listed issues and many other factors that impact your financial bottom-line.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to David Duncan at 954-370-1053Eextension 2828.
Why choose Medi-Bill?
Because we have been providing anesthesiology/pain management billing services for over 20 years, under the same ownership and still maintain some of our original clients! Few, if any other billing companies could make that claim. The principal owner of Medi-Bill Inc. is a former police officer and has received numerous letters of accommodation from the city of Fort Lauderdale Police Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.References
We work off non-binding contracts which inhibits the sale or acquisition of our firm. All of this adds up to the quality, integrity and reliability your anesthesiology practice can depend on.
- Complete turnkey Anesthesiology billing services starting at 5.5% of net collections
- Non-binding contracts
- Personal client services
- Free medical credentialing
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Complete pain management billing services
- Over 20 years experience
What is comprehensive integrated anesthesiology practice management?
Because every anesthesiology/pain management practice is unique we customize our services to meet your individual needs. With over 15 years experience providing professional billing services to anesthesiologists and pain management specialists we have everything you need to build a successful practice.
- Hospital system integration for anesthesiology/pain management billing.
- Specific tracking methodologies for accident/letter of protection cases.
- Tracking multiple locations separately for large group practice.
- Managed-care development.
- Detailed financial reporting.
- Physician credentialing is included with our service
- Specializing in all areas of anesthesiology billing and collections
- Electronic Claims
- HIPPA compliant
Medi-Bill Inc. is your #1 source for anesthesiology billing services!
- Diagnosis coding
- Billing to all insurance companies and private patient statements
- Payer relations
- Patient relations
Other value added services:
- Efficiently manage and follow-up with legal cases held for sustained periods of time under letters of protection. Maintain long-term communication with attorneys during discovery and assure all parties that legal cases will be closely monitored until settlement.
- Effectively manage and negotiate legal cases with attorneys for maximum reimbursement.
- Medicare registration
- All medical records are maintained strictly through advanced electronic medical record systems indefinitely.
- Full pain management billing services.
Looking for a Change:
Custom Anesthesia Billing:
Our unique size and experience makes Medi-Bill, Inc the ultimate billing service for anesthesiology providers. We custom make our billing solutions around your practice. We have over 25 years experience in the area of anesthesia and pain management billing. Most of the time our providers are dealing directly with the owners of our firm. No account is too big or too small. We tailor make our billing solutions so that you can focus on being a doctor and growing your business.
When changing billing companies there are key details which need consideration. You’ll need an experienced team through the transition. It is however crucial that you effectuate a change if you are not satisfied with your current billing situation. Your practice stands to lose a great deal of money if your billing services are not being handled properly. Small anesthesia providers are often ignored by the larger billing services and medical providers are going through much consolidation and consequently billing services and groups are becoming larger and larger. It’s crucial that smaller anesthesia providers hire the correct fit for your practice. The transition to a new billing company requires advanced planning and much experience.
PQRS for anesthesiologists:
Medi-Bill Inc. can assist your anesthesiology practice with PQRS through directly through the claims process by our amazing clearinghouse practice insight. After the initial set up all P QRS measures are filed directly to the registries via the claims process and it’s all done, “turn key.” After the initial setup, PQRS data will flow seamlessly and without any aggravations or distractions to your time. Your practice and your providers will not be burdened with any additional work regarding PQRS. Medi-Bill handles it all for you.
Typically, our fee structure for anesthesiologists ranges between 4.5% to 7% of net collections. This fee is for absolute turnkey medical billing services. We handle the entire billing process from A-Z, including PQRS. We have the finest reporting systems in the industry.
The collection agency aspect of our services is completely custom and depends on our clients philosophy. We do not arbitrarily submit delinquent bills to collection agencies unless it is our clients desire. Generally, our physician clients are able to read detailed accounts about exactly what transpired in the billing process prior to an account being turned over to collections. Often our doctors want to sign off or develop a custom
methodology for dealing with collection agencies. Medi-Bill Inc. is not a collection agency, we do not own a collection agency and we are not affiliated with any collection agency. This choice is completely up to our providers. Historically, Medi-Bill Inc. turns over less than 3% of our accounts to collection agencies.
Call David Duncan @ 1-800-811-1882 extension 2201