Medi-Bill, Inc. has been providing the finest quality medical billing services for interventional pain management physician’s for over 25 years. The financial strength of your pain management practice is directly correlated to timely billing and account reimbursement.
The specialty of interventional pain management is one of the most challenging specialties for a variety of reasons. Some of which are:
- Stubborn insurance companies attempt every trick in the book to deny and or delay interventional pain management bills of service.
- Proper ICD10 and CPT coding is crucial.
- Patient relations is crucial
- Organizational functions regarding “Letters of Protection” and other attorney related medical bill tracking is crucial.
- Proper prior authorization organization is crucial.
Don’t let an amateur handle your pain management billing needs.
Pain Management Billing and Compliance.
- Pain management coding experience
- 25 years experience with pain management billing
- 25 years experience with all areas of medical billing
- specializing in communication between physician and staff. Teamwork, education and communication are crucial.
- HIPAA and PQRS compliance
- Understanding global surgery guidelines
- Assistant surgeon and physician assistant
- Medical necessity guidelines
- Bundling rules and regulation
Most important coding errors:
- The failure to properly document the procedure being performed.
- Billing as a consultation rather than new patient office visit.
- The utilization of invalid/improper ICD 10 or CPT codes.
- Unbundling procedure codes that are intrinsically global.
- The failure to properly list and articulate the patient’s chief complaint.
Specializing in all areas of Workmen’s Compensation claims.
Specializing in dealing with attorneys in complicated PIP matters and obtaining appropriate letters of protection, storing, collating and organizing correspondence between billing office an attorney.
Sophisticated computer systems:
We have state-of-the-art technology in terms of medical records storage and delivery to insurance companies which is an absolute necessity regarding pain management billing claims and services. Insurance companies inundate pain management providers with requests for additional documentation. Billing services who lack the ability to properly store and manage medical records will fail to provide proper billing and reimbursement to pain management physicians.
Physician Quality Reporting System PQRS
Our advanced computer system and clearinghouse can deliver your PQRS information directly to the registries through the billing process. Our physicians will not be bothered with the PQRS process whatsoever.