Critical Issues Facing General Surgeons:
- Accurate coding-using incorrect surgical codes and modifiers will result in denials, down coding and nonpayment. Furthermore coding errors utilize tremendous resources forcing staff into time-consuming payor claim audits.
- Electronic medical records(EHR)
- Avoiding clone and over documentation
- ICD-10 is your general surgery practice ready for ICD 10?
- Proper usage of CPT code modifiers
Functional Areas of Expertise:
- Laparoscopic procedures on appendices, gallbladders and colons and other common general surgery procedures.
- Trauma surgical procedures such as intubation, burr hole, cricothyroidotomy, and emergency laparotomy or thoracotomy
- Colorectal procedures for ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, colon and rectal cancer, gastrointestinal bleeding, hemorrhoids, etc
- Mastectomy, lumpectomy and other breast related surgical procedures.
- Vascular surgical procedures
- Endocrine surgical procedures
- Dermatology procedures
General Surgery Medical Billing Services:The financial strength of your general surgery practice is directly correlated to timely billing and account reimbursement. We have over 20 years experience providing professional medical billing services to general surgeons. Hiring a quality firm to administer your GS billing services is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make regarding the business aspect of medicine.Why leave this critically important task in the hands of an amateur? Medi-Bill Inc, with its competent and professional staff will give you the financial peace of mind you deserve. Please visit our homepage to obtain additional information regarding our services, ownership, references and other pertinent information regarding our anesthesia billing services.
Why choose Medi-Bill?Because we have been providing billing services to general surgeons for over 20 years, under the same ownership and still maintain some of our original clients! Few, if any other billing companies could make that claim. The principal owner of Medi-Bill Inc. is a former police officer and has received numerous letters of accommodation from the city of Fort Lauderdale Police Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. We work off non-binding contracts which inhibits the sale or acquisition of our firm. All of this adds up to the quality, integrity and reliability your gastroenterology practice can depend on.
- Complete turnkey General Surgery billing services starting at 5.5% of net collections
- Non-binding contracts
- Personal client services
- Medicare credentialing included with our service
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Complete general surgery billing services
- Over 20 years experience
What is comprehensive integrated General Surgery practice management?
Because every gastroenterology practice is unique, we customize our services to meet your individual needs. With over 15 years experience providing professional billing services to GI physicians, we have everything you need to build a successful practice.
Functional area of expertise
Specific tracking methodologies for accident/letter of protection cases.
- Tracking multiple locations separately for large group practice.
- Managed-care development.
- Detailed financial reporting.
- Physician credentialing is included with our service
- Specializing in all areas of general surgery billing and collections
- Electronic Claims
- HIPPA compliant
- Electronic Medical Records
- Diagnosis coding
- Billing to all insurance carriers and private patient statements
- Payer relations
- Patient relations