Medicare registration issues may be costing your practice thousands. Let Medi-Bill Inc. take care of your federal registration paperwork and it is not necessary to be a billing client.
The Medicare and Medicaid registration process for physicians and other healthcare providers has become increasingly difficult over the past couple of years. Typical medical office and billing service staffers simply do not have the experience necessary to deal with CMS and Medicare registration guidelines. Most often the paperwork gets lost or rejected in and endless series of delays or flat-out denials by Medicare registration personnel.
Further complicating this issue centers around CMS's new PECOS system . In 2011 all physicians are required to be entered into the PECOS(Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System)
1. Are you forming a new practice?
2. Is your current practice experiencing Medicare registration issues?
3. Is your physician or associate physicians properly registered in the Medicare/Medicaid systems?
4. Are you currently loaded in the PECOS system?
5. As Medicare required the CMS 855I to be completed on any of your physicians?
6. Are you planning to leave your current group and Bill Medicare on your own as an individual provider or form your own group PA?
7. Do you need to add an additional practice location?
8. Did you hire or are you planning to hire an additional physician?
9. Would you like to apply for an individual Medicare number?
10. Would you like to apply for a group Medicare number?
11. Do you need to remove a physician from your Medicare provider file?
David Duncan at 1-800-811-1882 ext 2201. Our rates are extremely reasonable and you don't pay until the problem has been resolved!
|CMS 855A||Medicare Enrollment Application for Institutional Providers|
|CMS 855B||Medicare Enrollment Application for Clinics ,Group Practices, and Certain Other Suppliers|
|CMS 855I||Medicare Enrollment Application for Physicians and Non-Physician Practitioners|
|CMS 855R||Medicare Enrollment Application for Reassognment of Medicare Benefits|
|CMS 855S||Medicare Enrollment Application for Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics, and Supplies (DMEPOS) Suppliers|
|CMS 588||Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)|
|CMS 460||Medicare Participating physician or supplier agreement|
Please fill out the listed form for a price qoute or call 800-811-1882 extension 2201
This is a SPAM FREE site and you will not recieve e mail as a result of filling out the listed form: